Monday, March 5, 2012

Adding Book Excerpts to Blog

Hi all. I recently realized that posting excerpts in my blog is great. Currently, I have them in Facebook, but if you don't follow FB, you don't see them. In the blog, they are easily findable and easily shared by those so inclined.

So starting this weekend, you'll probably get blog post containing an excerpt emailed to you once a day until I get them posted. Thanks for understanding. I might turn off the whole post delivery for a while to make that easier since you've probably read the older books.

In my second year of publishing, I'm getting a little more savvy about using my social media to reach you. I also appreciate that no one wants to be overwhelmed, especially without warning. I'll try not to do that.

Thanks for understanding as I catch up.

~Donna

No comments: