Friday, June 15, 2012

Profound Thinking: Older people are happier study

I've been busy with conferences, marketing, and bunch of other things lately. Today I noticed that I hadn't released a blog post since the end of May. So I looked through my drafts and chose this one for you.

This is a TED Talk by Social Scientist, Laura Cartensen. She asks some good questions and gives some evidence that was interesting to me about why she thinks older people are happier.

Hope you enjoy this. At least it will be something to do when you get bored at work today. LOL





2 comments:

Patricia said...

Really cool TED video - as all of them are that I have seen. As an "older" person, thank you so much for sharing this with me.
Patti

Unknown said...

Patti, you are welcome. I have a couple others. I will try to post them in upcoming weeks. I am a huge TED Talks fan and love to share them.