Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New Release: DATING A SILVER FOX

I finished Lydia and Morrie's story. Now I'm anxious to see what you think about it. 

 
DATING A SILVER FOX is now available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords for $3.99.

Click the links below to purchase:

Apple ibooks (via your device)

It should be available at other ebook retailers within the next few weeks.


Short description:

Lydia McCarthy doesn't want any man in her life, much less an incorrigible old flirt like Morrison Fox. 

Widowed in her forties, she likes being single and independent. She has carefully created a life that suites her. She truly can't see any sane reason to risk her peaceful life for someone who says he wants to make wine out of her one minute and then embarrasses her with innuendo the next. 

Does it matter at her age that Morrie might be her last chance to find true love?

5 comments:

hayley said...

hello i was pleasently suprised with the lydia and morrie story as lydia had not been a major character in the books. I really loved it though keep them coming :-) im highly awaiting covered in paint and dating a cougar 2. Any idea when they will be out? xxx

Unknown said...

Hayley, my year has been very busy and not gone as scheduled either personally or professionally. I am working on the next book in my SciFi series now, but in approximately October I will be writing either "Covered in Paint" or "Next Game I Play". The muses will pick one for me I hope.

You will know which one because I will begin talking about the book on my blog, FB, and Twitter when I start it.

Dating A Cougar II will be next year. I will also finish the Art of Love books then too. I am leary of posting planned dates because this year has taught me I am not super author after all.

Thank you for asking.

Issac Landry said...

Hi Donna , I just want to tell you that your profile bio is really fun to read. I'm certain that your novels are also amazingly entertaining.

Manda said...

Any update on the release date for how to date a couger 2?

Unknown said...

Manda, not yet. However I did dream about Jane and Walter the other night. I'm the middle of a different book, but DAC II seems to be calling me to write it instead :)

We'll see what happens.

Thanks for asking!