Tuesday, August 16, 2011

THE RIGHT THING -- New Release!

The Right Thing is available today at Amazon, Smashwords, and Barnes and Noble.

It will unfortunately be 1-2 weeks before it is available at Apple, Sony, Kobo, Diesel, and Scroll Motion. 

To Apple iPhone users who hate to wait--first, let me just say that I love you all LOL--some tech savvy readers have written to share that they download the .mobi file from Smashwords and read it on a Kindle app on their iPhones. I'm not suggesting you do this, no-no-no, just mentioning what I've been told. I have also been told that the Smashwords ePub file can be read on the iPhone. I can't personally validate either of these yet, but next month in September I hope to purchase an iPhone at last. I'll blog, post, or otherwise let you know for sure about these things then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ive read the entire never too late series and now im hooked on i guess ur artist series( sorry)....when will created in fire be available????

Unknown said...

I'm working on Created In Fire now. I'm hoping to finish it late Sept or early Oct.