Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dating A Cougar Book 1 Downloads (Updated August 9)

I keep coming back and updating this blog entry because it remains a popular one. I am not sure who is interested in this information or why they are checking it so frequently. This is likely going to be my last update of the information unless someone asks me specifically to do it again.

Since publishing on March 11, downloads at the Smashwords site for Dating A Cougar are now over 11,500 as of August 9.

Downloads of the book are above 120,000 at Amazon who made it free in the UK just before the end of May and free in the US in mid-June. Dating A Cougar hit several #1 rankings in late May and early June, and is still in top 200 or so free books. It remains high in the humor category, not just in romance, which makes me happy because I like to think I am making people laugh.

Downloads at other channels like Apple, Sony, and Barnes & Noble are also high, but the exact number is hard to calculate. Diesel, Kobo, and Scrollmotion are nominal.


2 comments:

Meg an Aggie in Frisco said...

I'm one who down loaded today that and Dating Dr. Notorious. I would have loved a bundle now that the series is done..

Thanks for sharing your words. I look forward to reading and leaving a review.

Meg

Unknown said...

Meg, are you an "Aggie" as in Texas A&M Aggie? I used to live in Bryan, Texas and work in College Station, Texas.

Thanks for reading the books! I hope you like them.