Friday, February 10, 2012

Interview 1/31 on EdinRoad | Blog Talk Radio

For those who missed this, here is a link to my Edin Road interview on January 31. Jesse Coffey and I just chatted about my books for a half hour. Lots about the paranormal series. Some about the new book in the Never Too Late series. We ran out of time for the Art of Love series, but Jesse has asked me back for Thursday, April 19.

Check out Edin Road radio for more author interviews. Jesse does two every week and books up months in advance. She's also a writer for examiner.com. She wrote a review for me there and has featured my book. I just recently got smart and subscribed to her articles. Woohoo for brain cells finally working!

Warning: Southern Accent. (I add this to my voice interviews for my fellow writer friends from strange places like Ruth from Rhode Island and Dave from Wisconsin. We all can't sound as nice Dave Thome on the radio <sigh>. I never aspired to public speaking and Jesse makes me giggle. What can I say?)


Listen to internet radio with EdinRoad on Blog Talk Radio

No comments: